Cleaning Product Chemical Store Case Study
Lion Containers (Chemical Stores) Ltd received an enquiry from an existing customer, a company who manufacture chemicals for cleaning products. They were looking for a chemical store container, and their specification was met by our fabrications team. This included the following:
- 10ft (L) x 8ft (W) x 8ft 5in (H) new chemical store in green RAL6005.
- Corten (Anti-Rust) steel construction BASIS approved design.
- Designed to meet Environment Agency Recommendations.
- Integral bund built in to container floor.
- Bund capacity to meet relevant regulations.
- Removable galvanised steel grated flooring.
- Equipped with ventilators.
- Compliant with regulation.
- Lined container walls, roof and cargo doors with 12mm ply over wool insulation to timber stud frame.
- Supply and fit of 1 no. standard insulated, weatherproof personnel door to be fitted to centre of 10ft panel opposite cargo doors.
The container was converted at our London depot and delivered to our customer's site in Kingswinford.